Ductless Mini-Split AC Installations in Tampa Bay & BeyondDuctless AC Systems Built to Last. Installed by Pros Who Care.
Nothing gives us more pleasure than providing our customers with the best ductless mini-split equipment and installations available. After 50+ years of service, the feeling still remains. Like the relationships with our loyal Tampa Bay customers, our ductless AC systems/services are world-class and made to last for many years to come.
All of our ductless installations include:
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Free, on-site estimates
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
The benefits of a ductless mini-split AC system
Considering a ductless mini-split system for your home? Some of the benefits include...
- Flexible temperature controls. CoolToday offers ductless ACs systems with zoned temperature controls. This allows you to set different temperatures for each room that has an indoor unit. So, if you want to set the temperature in one room to be cooler than the temperature in another room, you can.
- Better air quality. CoolToday’s ductless AC systems feature multi-stage filtration, which can significantly reduce dust, pollen, bacteria, allergens and other particulates inside your home.
- Increased efficiency. Ductless ACs are typically more efficient than central ACs because they don't lose conditioned air to duct leakage (as traditional AC systems do). CoolToday’s ductless systems minimize duct leakage, making them the most efficient systems available.
- Year-round comfort. Did you know that most of our mini-split ACs are able to both cool AND heat your home? We love mini-splits because they give our customers year-round home comfort without having to purchase a completely different heating system.
Cost to install a ductless AC in Tampa Bay
- Low: $4,000
- Average: $5,400
- High: $7,000
The cost to install your ductless AC system can vary based on several factors, including:
- How many rooms you want cooled: If you’re looking to cool or heat multiple rooms or spaces throughout your home, you’ll need more than one indoor ductless unit. Increasing the number of units in your home increases the total cost of the installation. Your CoolToday service tech will help you establish how many units you’ll need and provide transparent, upfront pricing.
- The size of the system (BTU output): The size of a ductless system is determined by its BTU output, which measures the amount of heat the unit can remove in an hour. The higher the BTU output, the higher the cost of the installation. Our techs assist you with finding the proper size system (BTU output) for your cooling needs.
- The efficiency (SEER rating): The efficiency of a ductless system is measured by its SEER rating. The higher the SEER rating, the higher the efficiency. Systems with higher efficiency cost more upfront, but can save you money on your energy bills in the long run. CoolToday service techs can help you determine the best SEER rating for your ductless system to ensure long-term savings.
You can learn more about these factors in our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Ductless Mini-Split AC in Florida?"
How we install your ductless AC
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) You tell us your needs
Once we arrive at your home, you can tell us all about your heating and cooling needs, and we’ll discuss the number of air handlers that will provide your family with the most comfort. Then, we'll provide you with the best ductless AC options (with upfront pricing) for your home.
3) Relax while we install your ductless system
After you’ve chosen your desired ductless system, sit back as we work to install it—most likely that same day. Our tech(s) will make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process from start to finish. And before we leave, we'll make sure your mini-split system is running just right.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After we install your new ductless AC, we want to hear from you. We'll make sure you have the chance to speak with us about any issues you had during the process. If you didn't receive world-class service or the job didn’t meet your expectations, we want to know about it. You can be sure that we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
Here are some of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
No Lemon Guarantee
If your new comfort system’s compressor fails twice within five (5) years of installation, we will replace the entire outdoor unit absolutely FREE. Ask your CoolToday comfort consultant for details.
2-year money-back guarantee
If your new comfort system fails to keep you comfortable up to two (2) years after installation, CoolToday will make unlimited attempts to resolve the issue, and if necessary, we’ll remove your new comfort system and refund 100% of the purchase price.
2-year performance guarantee
If your new comfort system fails to perform as needed up to two (2) years after installation, CoolToday will make unlimited attempts to resolve the issue. And, if we cannot resolve the issue with the existing equipment, CoolToday will replace the system with a new system of equal value FREE of charge!
10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
If the parts in your new comfort system falter as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within ten (10) years of installation, we'll repair or replace all components.
We were very happy from start to finish!
See more reviews
Scheduling date for the installation of our new AC unit was very clearly communicated. The installation crew arrived at the time anticipated and they did an excellent job with the installation of our new unit and with cleaning up after the installation was complete. We were very happy from start to finish!
Ready for a free quote?Schedule an appointment
Our team proudly serves greater Tampa Bay and surrounding areas, including:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.