Heat Pump Installations in Tampa Bay & BeyondHeat Pumps Built to Last. Just Like Our Customer Support
Our team has been providing world-class service since 1963. In that time, we've installed countless heat pumps across the Tampa community with pride and precision. Not only do we promise top-of-the-line equipment and highly-trained technicians, we also guarantee a customer experience that puts your family, your home and your budget first, always.
All of our heat pump installations include:
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Free, on-site estimates
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
The benefits of a heat pump
Thinking about installing a heat pump for your home? There are a variety of benefits, such as:
- Cooling and heating capabilities. Heat pumps can heat a home during winter and cool it in the summer. So, you only need one system to keep you comfortable year-round.
- Higher energy efficiency. Because heat pumps transfer air (instead of creating it), they use significantly less energy than a traditional furnace + AC system.
- Reduced emissions. Unlike furnaces, heat pumps rely on electricity rather than combustion to operate. That reduces greenhouse gas emissions and makes your home’s air cleaner and healthier.
Cost to install a heat pump in Tampa Bay
- Low: $5,300
- Medium $7,500
- High: $14,000
The total cost to install your heat pump depends on several factors, including:
- Size: Different homes call for different size heat pumps. Bigger heat pumps come with bigger price tags, while smaller heat pumps cost less. By performing a load calculation, our technicians can help you find the right size heat pump for your home.
- Efficiency: The SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) tells you how efficient your heat pump is. A system with a higher efficiency rating will raise the price of the installation, but lower your monthly energy bills. Our service techs can help you establish the best SEER/HSPF rating for your heat pump, which will ensure considerable savings over the system's lifespan.
- Add-on features: Choosing to include more advanced features, such as variable-speed blower motors, noise-reducing fan blades and smart thermostats can increase your level of comfort. However, they can add to the total cost of the installation as well. CoolToday techs will be happy to include these features for a fair, honest price.
We go into more depth about these factors in our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Heat Pump in Florida?".
How we install your heat pump
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) You tell us about your needs
We'll send one of our techs to talk with you about your heating and cooling needs and calculate what size heat pump you need—all for free. They'll make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process. Then, you'll get the best heat pump options (with upfront pricing) for your home.
3) We install your heat pump
Once you choose a system, we'll install your heat pump—most likely that same day. Upon completing your installation, we'll make sure your system is working properly and leave your home cleaner than how we found it.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After your heat pump is installed, we want to hear from you. If you didn't receive world-class service or the job wasn’t done to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peek of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
No Lemon Guarantee
If your heat pump’s compressor fails twice within five (5) years of installation, we will replace the entire outdoor unit absolutely FREE. Ask your CoolToday comfort consultant for details.
10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
If the equipment on your new heat pump fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 10 years of installation, we'll repair or replace all comfort system components free of charge.
Thank you CoolToday!
See more reviews
Sales person worked with a time that was good for us. He explained the functions of different air conditioning units and which ones would probably be best for us. He didn't try to sell us the most expensive unit, He offered us different times to get the new unit installed and how long it would take.
Ready for a free quote? Call CoolToday!Schedule and appointment
Our crews serve greater Tampa Bay and surrounding areas, including:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.