Whole-Home Dehumidifier Installations in Sarasota & BeyondWhole-Home Dehumidifiers for Less Stickiness, More Comfort
We offer top-of-the line whole-home dehumidifiers that will ensure your family is comfortable and safe from the harmful effects of high humidity. Our systems are low maintenance and built to last for years down the road. And if something should go wrong with your system, you can rely on our solid guarantee to make it right.
All of our whole-home dehumidifier installations include:
Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
3 benefits of a whole-home dehumidifier
- Increased comfort. Eliminates that clammy, sticky feeling you get, especially during the summer.
- Healthier air. Molds and other allergens thrive in relative humidity above 60%, leading to a variety of problems including asthma, allergies and respiratory infections. A dehumidifier balances your air’s humidity at the level that’s right for you, not nasty allergens.
- Protects your home. High humidity levels can warp and ruin your wood floorings, cabinets and furniture.
Cost to install a whole-home dehumidifier in Tampa Bay
- Low: $2,500
- Average: $3,600
- High: $5,700
The cost to install a whole-home dehumidifier can vary depending on:
- The capacity of the unit: The more pints of water a dehumidifier can remove, the more expensive it will be. Bigger homes will likely need dehumidifiers with a higher capacity.
- Installation considerations: Our whole-home dehumidifiers are installed alongside your existing cooling system. However, if we need to significantly modify ductwork or add an outlet to accommodate the dehumidifier, the cost will be greater.
How we install your whole-home dehumidifier
1) You schedule your appointment
2) We help determine what dehumidifier is best for your home
We'll send one of our Indoor Air Quality consultants to measure your indoor humidity levels and calculate what size dehumidifier you need—all for free. We offer state-of-the-art dehumidifier systems from several manufacturers including Aprilaire®. Once you give us the go-ahead, we'll start the installation work.
3) We install your whole-home dehumidifier
Installing a whole-home dehumidifier typically takes half a day to install. Before leaving your house, we make sure your system is properly dehumidifying your home's air and we'll clean up any mess we made.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After installing your dehumidifier, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't receive world-class service, we want to know where we went wrong.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year parts and labor warranty
If your whole-home dehumidifier fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 5 years of installation, we'll repair or replace it for free.
I highly recommend CoolToday!
See more reviews
Had a serious problem with mold developing as a result of excessive humidity. I called CoolToday and they were out there immediately. They evaluated the problem, outlined and quoted corrective action, and scheduled the crews. The problem was professionally corrected in one day. Outstanding work, polite, neat and very efficient. I highly recommend CoolToday!
Ready for a free quote?Schedule now
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.