Ductless Installations in Sarasota & BeyondLong-Lasting Ductless ACs. Lifelong Customer Service.
We take pride in offering top-of-the-line equipment and high-quality installations, which means your new ductless system will last for years to come. Because of our world-class service and solid guarantees, it's no surprise homeowners choose us for all their cooling needs.
All of our ductless installations include:
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Free, on-site estimates
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost to install a ductless AC in Tampa Bay
- Low: $4,000
- Average: $5,400
- High: $7,000
Your ductless system installation cost will vary, depending on the following factors:
- How many rooms you want cooled: The more rooms you want cooled, the more expensive your ductless installation cost will be. For example, if you only need one room cooled, you'll only need 1 indoor unit and 1 outdoor unit. However, if you're cooling your entire house, you may need 1–2 outdoor units and 1 indoor unit per room.
- BTU output: The BTU output of an AC measures the amount of cool air the unit can put out in one hour. The higher the "BTU output" of your ductless unit(s), the higher the overall price of the installation.
- Efficiency: Ductless efficiency is measured by SEER. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient (and more expensive) the unit. However, more efficient units also mean lower monthly energy bills and higher comfort.
We go into more depth about these factors in our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Ductless Mini-Split AC in Florida?"
How we install your ductless AC
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) You tell us your needs
We'll send one of our techs to talk with you about your cooling needs and how many rooms you want cooled. Then, we'll give you the best mini-split options (with upfront pricing) for your home.
3) We install your ductless system
Once you choose a system, we'll install it—most likely in the same visit. Our tech will make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process. And before we leave, we'll make sure your mini-split system is working perfectly.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After you get your ductless AC installed, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't receive world-class service, we want to know about it.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
Our 5-year no lemon guarantee and our 10-year parts & labor warranty are just 2 of the many promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year no lemon guarantee
If your new ductless system fails within 5 years of installation, we'll replace it—absolutely free.
10-year parts and labor warranty
If the parts in your new mini-split system fail as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 10 years of installation, we'll repair or replace all comfort system components.
Signs you need a ductless system
Thinking about a mini-split system? You probably need one if...
- You're looking to cool an add-on room or garage. Instead of adding ductwork to cool the additional room (which can be very expensive), a mini-split unit can be a cost-effective and efficient solution.
- You have an older home that doesn't have existing ductwork. Installing ductwork is expensive. If your home doesn't already have ductwork, the most cost-effective solution would be to install a whole-home ductless system.
- Your central AC is losing efficiency. Has your central AC system needed major repairs over the past few years? Or have you noticed significantly higher energy bills? If so, you might consider a ductless AC system. Since ductless systems don't lose air to duct leaks, they can be more energy-efficient than a central AC system.
Professional, courteous, prompt and did a great job
See more reviews
We had a new air conditioner installed today by Cool Today techs. Every aspect of this purchase and installation was perfect. The sales rep was on time and courteous and answered all our questions. The 2 installers were professional, courteous, prompt and did a great job. Oh, they also left our home as clean as they found it. They took the time to ensure we understood everything we needed to know about our new system. I highly recommend this company and these 2 installers.
Ready for a free quote?Request an appointment
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.