Zoning is simply a way of dividing a home into areas with similar cooling and heating needs. You wouldn’t have just one light switch for your entire home.
With zoning, you can have the same flexibility with your temperature as you do with your lighting, by independently controlling different areas of your home according to their needs and occupancy.
Are you a candidate for zoning?
- Are different family members comfortable at different temperatures?
- Are any rooms used for special purposes such as a home office or exercise room?
- Are any rooms seldom used such as a formal dining room or guest bedroom?
- Do you have any rooms that have unique cooling and heating requirements such as a sunroom or bonus room?
- Will you entertain often?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a CoolToday zoning system.
Customizing zones for your home
To start with, separate the sleeping areas from the living areas. For further customization, designate the master suite as a separate zone. Then consider areas that need special heating, cooling, or humidity control like a kitchen or sunroom. Perhaps you have rooms that will be seldom used, such as a guest bedroom or formal living /dining room. The possibilities are endless and the results are very comforting. Call CoolToday for help setting up a totally customized, totally comfortable zoned system.