COULD POTENTIALLY MAKE $30,000 OR MORE PER YEAR.
Applicant needs to be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, this is a requirement of the position.
- Assure that all customer communications are answered in a consistent, timely and courteous manner.
- Develop and maintain Call Center reports.
- Assure that all customer service issues are successfully resolved.
- Identify and resolve exceptional and complex issues.
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment.
- Will be required to work Saturdays and Sundays as needed.
- 2+ years of Customer Service / Call Center experience
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Capable of learning new technology applications.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Successware 21 a plus.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Commission Plan