AC Installations & Replacements in Tampa Bay & BeyondLong-Lasting ACs. Lifelong Customer Service.
The reason we have such great relationships with our customers is simply because we believe in delivering exactly what you need and not trying to sell you something you don’t. That’s been our belief since 1963 and nothing has changed!
All of our AC installs include
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Free, on-site estimates
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
6.9% Financing for 10 years* or NO PAYMENTS until MARCH 2022!*Print
Both with payments as low as $79 per month* and a 10 year warranty included! You will save on your utility bills and take advantage of Carrier Cool Cash rebate up to $1,650 plus Cool Today Rebate up to $1,000 means up to $2,650 OFF! In fact, many homeowners, who have older units now, will be putting up to $2,650 in their pocket instead of the utility company’s making this the best no-risk guarantee. If you are not happy BY DECEMBER 2020, COOL TODAY will remove the system and PAY YOU $250 just for participating!
*On qualifying Carrier systems. Offer valid March 16, 2020 through June 30, 2020 INSTALL BY: July 31, 2020 Print coupon
Signs You Need a New AC Unit
Your AC unit probably needs to be replaced if:
- It’s over 20 years old. Most AC units have a 15–20 year lifespan. If your unit has been around for that long, it’s time to begin considering a replacement.
- It requires frequent/constant repairs. If you find yourself constantly calling an AC repair technician, your next step should be looking for a new AC altogether.
- The warranty has expired. AC repairs can be very expensive and an expired warranty certainly won’t help matters. So, don’t wait too long to replace the unit or it will end up costing you more in the long run.
- It doesn’t keep you cool. If your AC is unable to cool your home despite being on for hours on end, it may be time to think about replacing it. An old, inefficient AC can cost a fortune in energy bills and repairs.
- Higher electrical consumption
Cost to install an AC in Tampa Bay
- Low: $5,400
- Medium: $7,900
- High: $14,000
AC installation costs vary based on:
- Size: Bigger homes call for bigger AC units in order to be efficient. Larger units have a higher cooling capacity (measured in BTUs or tons). The greater the capacity, the greater the cost.
- Efficiency: An AC’s SEER rating measures overall efficiency. The higher the SEER rating, the higher the price of the system. However, higher-SEER units also provide higher energy savings over the lifetime of the system.
- Warranty: Warranties, like AC units, are not all created equal. Some warranties last longer than others and provide more comprehensive protection. Keep this in mind while estimating your final cost.
- The company you hire: Obviously, some AC installation companies do a better job than others. The better ones will charge a bit more for their services, but you can be sure that their installation will be done right and without cutting any corners.
You can learn more about each of these factors in our blog, "The Cost to Replace Your Central Air Conditioner in Florida."
How we install your AC
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our technicians will arrive at your home to review your current system free of charge. While the technician is at your home, they'll calculate the size and load requirements needed to efficiently cool your home. They’ll assist you in choosing the best air conditioning system make and model that suits your needs and desired budget. Lastly, you’ll receive a flat-rate, upfront price for the installation and set a date for us to begin the work.
3) Relax as we install your new system
Once you choose a system, we'll install your AC unit—as early as that same day. We’ll work very carefully throughout the process, taking the proper precautions to preserve your home during the installation. Before leaving your house, we make sure your system is working properly and your home is cleaner than how we found it.
4) Let us know how else we can help you
After installing or replacing your AC unit, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak and ask questions about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So, if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peek of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year lemon guarantee
If the compressor fails on your new air conditioner or heat pump twice within five (5) years of installation, we will replace the entire outdoor unit absolutely FREE. Ask your CoolToday comfort consultant for details.
10-year parts and labor warranty on most installations
If the equipment on your new AC unit fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 10 years of installation, we'll repair or replace all comfort system components.
Donald was exceptionally professional and expeditious.
See more reviews
Donald was exceptionally professional and expeditious in diagnosing and repairing our air conditioning malfunction. He even made the extra effort to determine if the failed part was under warranty, which it was. I highly recommend Cool Today and will, if possible, ask for Donald in the future.
Ready for a new AC? Call CoolToday!Schedule an appointment
Our team serves Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.