Duct Sealing in Sarasota & BeyondDuct Sealing Today You'll Be Smiling About Tomorrow
Your cooling and heating system is only as effective as the duct system that supports it. Our duct sealing services will fix any leaks or disconnected ducts, which will improve your system's efficiency and lower your energy bills. When you hire us, we'll stand behind our duct sealing work with a 10-year guarantee.
Our duct sealing includes:
Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Signs you need duct sealing
You may need duct sealing if you notice:
- Uncomfortably hot or cool rooms
- Intolerable humidity
- Excessive dust
- Musty odors or fumes
- Increasing energy bills
Cost of duct sealing in the Tampa Bay area
- Low: $1,200
- Average: $1,800
- High: $3,000
The cost to seal ducts can vary, depending on:
- The size of your home: Bigger homes have more ducts, which means the cost will be greater.
- The complexity of the job: If the technician needs to cut into walls, floors or ceilings to access the ductwork, it will require more labor, which increases the cost of the project.
- Duct sealing vs duct replacement: Duct sealing is usually around 50% cheaper than replacing the ducts altogether. We'll always recommend duct sealing first, but if the ducts are beyond repair, you may need to have them replaced altogether, which will be more expensive.
How we seal your ducts
1) You schedule your appointment
2) We seal your ducts
We'll send our technicians to seal your ducts. We use the Aeroseal® process, which seals all the holes in your ducts from the inside out, making sure no air leaks into unconditioned spaces.
Typically, the average duct sealing job takes 6 to 8 hours to complete. We’ll show you real-time results while the cracks are being sealed. After we’re through, you’ll get a certificate of completion showing the before and after results.
Throughout the whole process, we'll be as unobtrusive as possible and make sure we leave your home spotless before we leave.
3) You tell us how we did
After sealing your ducts, we'll make sure you have the opportunity to let us know how we did. If you didn't get world-class service, let us know and we'll do everything we can to make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
If any of our duct sealing work fails within 10 years from the date we perform the service, we'll reseal your ducts—at no cost to you.
Very satisfactory work
Chris Norris & Ron White came and cleaned our ducts with efficiency and pleasantly made some modifications to help them stay clean in the long run. Very satisfactory work.
Ready for duct sealing?Schedule now
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Florida residents with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.