Why would I need to have ductwork replaced?
There are many factors that contribute to damaged air ducts, and some could result in needing to have your entire ductwork replaced. Here are some of the most common reasons why your ductwork could benefit from being repaired or completely replaced.
- Age matters. A good duct system that was properly installed and maintained should last about 20 years. If your ductwork is older than 20 years, you’ll likely notice your system isn’t heating or cooling properly and that your utility bills are higher than normal too.
- Sections of ductwork can collapse or become crushed over time. This is especially true if you store items in your attic or garage near areas where your air ducts are exposed.
- It’s actually pretty common for critters to seek shelter in your ductwork and not be able to find their way out. This can leave your home with a very foul smell, and the only solution is to replace the ductwork.
- Ducts that are comprised of organic materials can be a breeding ground for mold. Mold can spread quickly throughout your ductwork, leading to the need to replace the majority of it.
How do I know it’s time to have my ductwork examined by a Cool Today professional?
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, it’s time to call a Cool Today technician to examine your ductwork:
- Sluggish airflow
- Your system isn’t cooling as it should.
- You’ve noticed visibly damaged ductwork.
- Your system is making loud and unusual noises.
- You’ve noticed musty, unpleasant, or foul odors.
Why Do Customers Choose Cool Today for Duct Replacement and Repair?
At Cool Today, our goal is to deliver the very best service and to always take care of people. Here are a few reasons why our customers choose Cool Today over other HVAC companies in Florida:
- Free on-site estimates
- Unmatched customer service
- All of our technicians are fully licensed, trained, and experienced
- We’re transparent and upfront with pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed every time
Think it’s time to replace your HVAC system’s ductwork? Contact Today, today! Schedule a ductwork repair online.