Furnace Repairs in Tampa BayFurnace Repairs Today You'll Be Smiling About Tomorrow
At CoolToday, we're committed to providing world-class HVAC service. That's why we train every one of our furnace technicians to treat customers with integrity—so they do whatever it takes to make sure you're comfortable.
All of our furnace repairs include:
Same-day service, no overtime charges
Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Note: Nine times out of 10, Florida homeowners think they have a furnace when they actually have a heat pump. The good news? We provide heat pump repairs too.
Cost to repair a furnace in Tampa Bay
- Low $175
- Average $475
- High $2,500
What you pay to repair your furnace will depend on the:
- Problem: The part of your unit that needs repaired or replaced will drive the cost of your furnace repair. For example, a thermostat repair will cost much less than replacing a cracked heat exchanger (the most expensive part of your furnace).
- Contractor: Better-quality contractors will cost more. They'll also save you money in the long run because they won't cut corners—they'll fix your furnace right the first time.
- Warranty: If your furnace is still under warranty, you could end up paying a lot less for your repair. If your furnace was installed less than a year ago, parts and labor should still be under warranty. Check with the company that installed your unit.
How we repair your furnace
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) We repair your furnace
One of our techs will come to your home to figure out what's wrong with your furnace. After your tech explains the problem, you'll get the best repair options (with upfront pricing) for your system.
3) We make sure you're comfortable
Before leaving your home, we'll make sure you're happy with our work. If you didn't get world-class service, we want to know where we went wrong.
Signs you need a furnace repair
Your furnace probably needs to be repaired if it:
- Isn't turning on. If the problem isn't a tripped breaker, it's most likely the thermostat.
- Is making anodd sound. If the noise is a screeching or grinding sound, the issue is probably the blower motor or belt. A big boom means your furnace has a delayed ignition, which you'll want to get checked out ASAP. If the noise is a rattling sound, that usually means something is loose, but could indicate a cracked heat exchanger.
- Turns on and off frequently. If your furnace isn't running slow and steady (like it should be), that could mean problems with airflow or the thermostat. Frequent on and off cycles could also mean an oversized unit that's short cycling, in which case you should look into replacing your furnace.
- Gives weak airflow. Is air coming from your vents weaker than normal? That could be caused by any number of things, including a problem with the air handler's fan belt or motor.
- Has a yellow burner flame. If your pilot light is yellow instead of blue, this means your unit isn't getting enough oxygen, which is usually the result of a clogged intake valve. A yellow flame likely means your furnace is producing carbon monoxide (a toxic gas) because the excess gas is going straight into your home. You'll want to call a professional immediately if your burner flame is yellow.
Furnace not heating your home?
Try troubleshooting these common furnace problems before calling a Florida pro.
- Check the thermostat. Is your thermostat set on "HEAT"? It might sound obvious, but sometimes it accidentally gets switched to "COOL".
- Relight the pilot light. If you have an older gas furnace, it will use a permanently lit pilot light that burns the gas to heat your home. If the pilot light is out, simply relight it. If the pilot light won't light, you may have issues with the gas supply that require a professional's help.
- Change your air filter. A dirty air filter clogs your system and limits airflow, which makes your system work harder than it needs to. If your air filter is dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Make sure the gas is on. If your furnace isn't getting any gas, it can't heat your home. Make sure that the gas supply valve is turned to the "ON" position (parallel to the supply pipe).
If your furnace still isn't working right, call a professional to diagnose the problem.
See more reviews
Very knowledgeable courteous staff. Wonderful experience with them from start to finish!!
Ready for service?Schedule an appointment
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.