Heat Pump Installations in Sarasota & BeyondLong-Lasting Heat Pumps. Lifelong Customer Service.
We offer top-of-the line equipment and world-class service to make sure your heat pump will last for years to come. And if something should go wrong with your system down the road, you can rely on our solid guarantee to make it right.
All of our heat pump installs include:
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Free, on-site estimates
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost to install a heat pump in Tampa Bay
- Low: $5,300
- Average: $7,500
- High: $14,000
Your heat pump installation cost will vary, depending on the unit's:
- Size: The larger the heat pump, the more you'll pay for it. However, you don't get to choose which size heat pump you want. A professional will have to perform what's called a "load calculation" to find the right size heat pump for your home.
- Brand: You'll typically pay more for "bigger", well-known brands. We recommend choosing a heat pump based on efficiency (see below) rather than brand name.
- Efficiency: You'll pay more for higher-efficiency heat pumps. The higher the SEER and HSPF ratings, the more efficient the unit. However, more efficient units also mean lower monthly energy bills and more comfort.
We go into more depth about these factors in our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Heat Pump in Florida?"
How we install your heat pump
1) You schedule your appointment
2) You tell us about your needs
We'll send one of our techs to talk with you about your heating and cooling needs and calculate what size heat pump you need—all for free. They'll make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process. Then, you'll get the best heat pump options (with upfront pricing) for your home.
3) We install your heat pump
Once you choose a system, we'll install your heat pump—most likely in the same visit. We'll make sure your system is working properly and clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After you get your heat pump installed, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't receive world-class service, we want to know about it.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year lemon guarantee
If the compressor on your new heat pump fails within 5 years of installation, we'll replace your entire outdoor unit—absolutely free.
10-year parts and labor warranty
If the equipment on your new heat pump fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 10 years of installation, we'll repair or replace all comfort system components.
Signs you need a new heat pump
Think it's time to replace your heat pump? You're probably right if your current one:
- Is 15+ years old. Heat pumps have a lifespan of roughly 10–15 years. If yours is approaching that age, you should start looking into replacing it.
- Needs a lot of repairs. Repair costs add up quickly. A general rule of thumb: If the cost of the repair multiplied by the heat pump's age is more than the cost of a new unit, it's usually more cost-effective to invest in a new system.
- Doesn't keep you comfortable. If your home is consistently hotter/colder than you want it to be, this usually means your heat pump is either the wrong size or on its way out. In both cases, you're usually better off replacing your unit with a new, efficient one.
- Has an expired warranty. This means the manufacturer will no longer guarantee the performance of your heat pump. If an expensive part dies— like the compressor, which usually comes with a longer or even limited lifetime warranty—you'll have to cover the entire cost out of pocket, which may not be worth it compared to buying a new unit.
Professional, experienced, well-trained and had in-depth knowledge
See more reviews
CoolToday... did an outstanding job of installing a new Packaged Heat Pump System for us on 10/23/17. They were very professional, experienced, well-trained, and had in-depth technical knowledge of HVAC systems. It was a great pleasure to have them working at our home in Sun City Center, FL today. They get 5-star rating for a great looking installation and a great performing system.
Ready for a free quote?Schedule estimate
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.