Whole-home air cleaners

Removing dust, allergens and odors can do wonders for your health and the quality of your life.

Removing dust, allergens and odors can do wonders for your health and the quality of your life.

Today, most of us spend a vast majority of our time indoors; and, since indoor air is often dirtier than outdoor air, it's very important to consider air quality when designing your new comfort system. Visually you can see, in a beam of sunlight, what represents only a fraction of the millions of airborne contaminants inside your home. Most standard filters only trap approximately 7% of these pollutants and leave the remaining 93% to contaminate the air inside your home. This dirty air, including dust, dirt, bacteria, pollen, tobacco smoke, molds, and various gases can damage your furnishings as well as aggravate allergy, asthma and breathing problems. Modern air cleaners can improve your health and comfort by keeping your entire home cleaner, protect your furnishings and save you time and the aggravation of continuous dusting and cleaning.

Envirocare F300 Electronic Air Cleaner

Although Honeywell offers a range of whole-house air filtration options, the Envirocare F300 Electronic Air Cleaner offers the highest level of efficiency. The F300 will trap up to 99% of airborne particles up to 200 times smaller than the tip of a pencil point. The features & benefits include:

  • Creates a cleaner, healthier indoor environment
  • Up to 99% efficient on small particles up to 10 microns
  • Recommended by doctors and allergists
  • Protects the efficiency and reliability of your comfort system components
  • Extends the life of your comfort system

​F100 Air Filter

The F100 is an economical media air filtration system that is far superior to similar products in the same category. The F100 will trap up to 83% of airborne particles as small as 10 microns and is more than 5 times more effective than standard filters. The features & benefits include:

  • Economic alternative to electronic air cleaner
  • Creates a cleaner, healthier indoor environment
  • Up to 83% efficient on small particles up to 10 microns
  • Recommended by doctors and allergists
  • Extends the life of core comfort system components
  • Upgradeable to an F300 Envirocare electronic air cleaner

​The consequences of poor indoor air quality

In the past 20 years, an expanding body of evidence shows that indoor air quality has significant impact on human health and indoor comfort. Here is a sample of the health and environmental effects of poor indoor air quality:

  • Asthma irritation, rhinitis, sinusitis, and allergic respiratory disease
  • Excessive dust, dirt and smoke
  • Increased utility bills (decreased air flow)
  • Unpleasant fumes and odor