Did you know that Americans spend 70% of their lives indoors?
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) has ranked indoor air pollution as a high priority public health risk (U.S. EPA, 1990). Recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) concluded that preventing exposure to environmental allergens and irritants may help prevent asthma and related breathing disorders (NHLBI, 1995).
Here is a sample of the health and environmental effects of poor indoor air quality:
- Asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, and allergic respiratory disease
- Excessive Mold, bacteria, dust, dirt, and smoke
- Increased utility bills (decreased air flow)
- Unpleasant fumes and odors
A CoolToday professional whole-house duct cleaning uses specialized tools to dislodge dirt and debris in airflow systems followed by a thorough sanitizing process. Duct cleaning includes the cleansing of various system components of forced air systems: the supply and return air ducts and registers, grills and diffusers, heat exchangers and cooling coils.
A few of the benefits include:
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Helps remove dust in your home
- Improves your systems efficiency
- Makes your home or business smell clean and fresh
- Recommended by doctors and allergists