AC Installs in Sarasota & BeyondLong-Lasting ACs. Lifelong Customer Service.
We'll help you identify and install an AC with the perfect balance of value and quality for your home, without being pushy or trying to sell you something you don't need.
We've been helping Sarasota stay cool since 1963, and we’ve had customers that go back over 20 years. That kind of loyalty only happens when a company delivers a great experience and honest service at a fair price, every time.
All of our AC installs include:
Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost to install an AC in Tampa Bay
- Low: $4,900
- Average: $7,400
- High: $14,000
AC installation costs vary based on:
- The size of the new unit: A bigger unit may be required to cool larger-sized homes. Larger units have a higher cooling capacity (measured in BTUs or tons). A unit with a high cooling capacity will cost more.
- The quality of the new unit: An AC unit with all the bells and whistles will cost more than a more basic model. A unit’s efficiency (SEER rating) is a measure of quality and will also impact cost.
- The warranty you choose: Not all warranties are created equal. Some warranties last longer and provide more comprehensive protection than others.
- The company you hire: It’ll come as no surprise that some AC installation companies do a better job than others. The good ones charge a bit more for installations.
You can learn more about each of these factors in our blog, "The Cost to Replace Your Central Air Conditioner in Florida."
How we install your AC
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our technicians will arrive at your home to review your current unit free of charge. While the technician is at your home, they'll calculate the size and load requirements needed to efficiently cool your home. They’ll also ask you if you have any preferences regarding a brand or model. Lastly, you’ll receive a flat rate price for the installation and set a date for us to begin the work.
3) Relax as we install your new unit
Once you choose a system, we'll install your AC unit—as early as that same day. We’ll work very carefully throughout the process, taking the proper precautions to protect your home during the installation. Before leaving your house, we make sure your system is working properly and your home is cleaner than how we found it.
4) Let us know how else we can help you
After installing your AC unit, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Signs you need a new AC unit
Your AC unit probably needs to be replaced if:
- It’s over 20 years old. Most AC units only last 15–20 years. If your unit is around that age, there’s a good chance you’ll need to replace it sooner rather than later.
- It requires repairs every year. Does it feel like you're calling an AC repair tech all the time? Constant repairs indicate the need for a new unit.
- The warranty has expired. AC repairs can become very expensive very fast after an AC unit’s warranty expires. Waiting too long to replace the unit will end up costing more than a full replacement in the long run.
- It doesn’t keep you cool. If your AC is unable to cool your home despite being on for hours at a time, you may want to consider replacing it. An old, inefficient AC can cost a fortune in energy bills.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year no lemon guarantee
If the compressor fails on your new air conditioner twice within five (5) years of installation, we will replace the entire outdoor unit absolutely FREE. Ask your CoolToday comfort consultant for details.
10-year parts and labor warranty
If the equipment on your new AC unit fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 10 years of installation, we'll repair or replace all comfort system components.
I would highly recommend them to all!
See more reviews
They put up with the games the bank chose to play and helped me obtain my new air conditioner in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend them to all! I will call them for any future air or plumbing matters! Thank you for referring them to me.
Ready for a free quote?Schedule an appointment
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.