Furnace Installations in Tampa Bay & BeyondLong-Lasting Furnaces. Lifelong Customer Service.
We offer top-of-the line equipment and world-class service to make sure your furnace will last for years to come. And if something should go wrong with your system down the road, you can rely on our solid guarantee to make it right.
All of our furnace installs include:
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
Free, on-site estimates
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Note: We don't usually recommend furnaces in Tampa Bay. Installing a heat pump is usually the more effective heating option for Florida houses. Whichever system you choose, our techs can give you the best recommendation for your home.
Cost to install a furnace in Tampa Bay
- Low: $4,300
- Average: $6,900
- High: $9,000
Furnace installation costs vary based on the unit's:
- Size: The price of the furnace increases with its size. But you don't get to choose which size furnace you want. To determine the right size furnace for your home, a professional will have to perform a complex process called a "load calculation".
- Efficiency: The higher the efficiency of the furnace (measured by SEER and HSPF ratings), the more the unit will cost. However, more efficient units also mean lower monthly energy bills and better comfort.
- Fuel type: Gas furnaces cost more then electric ones. However, gas furnaces usually cost less to operate because gas rates in Tampa Bay and surrounding cities are cheaper than electricity.
How we install your furnace
1) How we install your furnace
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) You tell us about your needs
We'll send one of our techs to talk with you about your heating needs and calculate what size furnace you need—all for free. They'll make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process—you won't be pressured into anything. Then, you'll get the best furnace options (with upfront pricing) for your home.
3) We install your furnace
Once you choose a system, we'll install your furnace—most likely that same day. Before leaving your house, we make sure your system is working properly and clean up any messes we made.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After installing your furnace, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't receive world-class service, we want to know where we went wrong.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year lemon guarantee
If the heat exchanger on your new furnace fails within 10 years of installation, we'll replace your entire furnace—absolutely free.
10-year parts and labor warranty
If the equipment on your new furnace fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 10 years of installation, we'll repair or replace all comfort system components.
Signs you need a new furnace
Your furnace probably needs to be replaced if yours:
- Is more than 20 years old. Most furnaces only last 15–20 years. If yours is nearing that age limit, you might want to start looking at buying a new one.
- Has needed a lot of repairs. Frequent repairs are often a sign that your furnace is about to die. Plus, paying for repair after repair rarely makes sense compared to investing that money in a new, efficient unit.
- Doesn't keep you warm. Does your furnace continually struggle to keep your home comfortable? If so, there's a good chance it's on its way out. You're usually better off replacing it rather than throwing money into expensive repairs or increased energy bills.
- Has an expired warranty. When the warranty expires, the manufacturer will no longer guarantee your furnace's operation or cover the cost of a part if it dies. This means you'll be stuck paying for every repair out of your own pocket.
Respectful of my property and very tidy
See more reviews
I just had a couple of new AC and furnace units installed and the service was fabulous. The crew was very respectful of my property and very tidy. They explained how the new units worked and I couldn't be happier. James Gill was the person in charge and did a great job. I would highly recommend Cool Today if you need any work done.
Ready for a free quote?Request an appointment
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.