Expert Ductless Air Conditioning Installation in Orlando
Are you considering a ductless mini-split system for your Orlando area home? Here are a few examples of when a mini split is a good choice:
- You're looking to cool an add-on room or garage. Instead of adding ductwork to cool the additional room (which can be very expensive), a mini-split unit can be a cost-effective and efficient solution.
- You have an older home that doesn't have existing ductwork. Installing ductwork is expensive. If your home doesn't already have ductwork, the most cost-effective solution would be to install a whole-home ductless system.
- Your central AC is losing efficiency. Has your central AC system needed major repairs over the past few years? Or have you noticed significantly higher energy bills? If so, you might consider a ductless mini split AC system. Since ductless systems don't lose air to duct leaks, they can be more energy-efficient than a central AC system.
Our ductless mini split AC installation process
1) You schedule your appointment
Give us a call at (407) 693-0479 or schedule your appointment online.
2) You tell us your needs
We'll send one of our techs to talk with you about your cooling needs and how many rooms you want cooled. Then, we'll give you the best mini-split options (with upfront pricing) for your Orlando area home.
3) We install your ductless air conditioning system
Once you choose a ductless mini split AC system, we'll install it—most likely in the same visit. Our HVAC tech will make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process. And before we leave, we'll make sure your ductless mini-split system is working perfectly.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After you get your ductless AC installed, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't receive world-class service, we want to know about it.