Our team has been providing Florida residents with expert AC service since 1963. Over the years, we've installed countless heat pumps with pride and precision.
Not only do we promise top-of-the-line equipment and highly-trained HVAC technicians, we also guarantee a customer experience that puts your family, your home and your budget first, always.
Is it time for a new heat pump?
If you think it might be time to replace your heat pump but aren't sure, here are some questions to consider:
- How old is your current heat pump? Heat pumps typically have a lifespan of around 10–15 years. If your heat pump is approaching that age, you should start looking into replacing it.
- Does it need a lot of repairs? Heat pump repair costs can add up quickly. If the cost of the repair multiplied by the heat pump's age is more than the cost of a new unit, it's usually more cost-effective to invest in a new heat pump for your Orlando area home.
- Is it keeping you comfortable? If your home always seems to be hotter or colder than you want it to be, this often means you have the wrong size heat pump for your home, or that it is on its way out. In both cases, you are usually better off replacing your heat pump with a new, efficient one.
- Does it have an expired warranty? If so, the manufacturer will no longer guarantee the performance of your heat pump. If an expensive part dies— like the compressor, which usually comes with a longer or even limited lifetime warranty—you'll have to cover the entire cost out of pocket, which may not be worth it compared to buying a new heat pump.
How much will it cost?
Heat pump installation costs will vary. Here are some of the factors involved:
- Size: The larger the heat pump, the more you'll pay for it. However, you don't get to choose which size heat pump you want. A professional will have to perform what's called a "load calculation" to find the right size heat pump for your Orlando area home.
- Brand: You'll typically pay more for "bigger", well-known brands. We recommend choosing a heat pump based on efficiency rather than brand name. Our HVAC experts will be able to help determine the right heat pump for your home.
- Efficiency: You'll pay more for higher-efficiency heat pumps. The higher the SEER and HSPF ratings, the more efficient the unit. However, more efficient units also mean lower monthly energy bills and more comfort.
Our heat pump installation process
It is our goal to make getting a new heat pump installed in your Orlando area home as painless as possible.
1) You schedule your appointment
Call or schedule your appointment online.
2) You tell us about your needs
We'll send one of our experts to talk with you about your heating and cooling needs and calculate what size heat pump you need—all for free. They'll make sure you're comfortable with the entire installation process. Then, you'll get the best heat pump options (with upfront pricing) for your home.
3) We install your heat pump
Once you choose a system, we'll install your heat pump—most likely in the same visit. We'll make sure your system is working properly and clean up after ourselves before leaving your home.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After you get your heat pump installed, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't receive world-class service, we want to know about it.